Today I found my diary from Elementary School, the fourth entry reads:
March 28th, 1999
Today I went to pay the bills. It was not fun. It was horrible. I hated it.
If Erin buys six bagels to last her until Friday but she eats two of them today and is eyeing a third- will she be able to feed herself for the rest of the week?
- Did three loads of laundry
- Dyed my Sriracha shirt with some coffee
- Made a small veggie lasagna
- Straightened up the living room
- Wiped down the kitchen counter, including under the microwave and toaster (which I never do, I mean who does?)
- Checked all of my emails
- Washed some dishes
- Made a pitcher of tea
- Looked blankly at the paragraphs in a Pages document that is supposed to become my thesis paper
- Thought about making this list
- Thought about how if I just die now, I won’t have to write my thesis
- Thought about how I’m being a fucking baby
- Made this list
Best pancakes. Ugh. #nom
Miss Cfinn, always.
Save the $11.99 and jump off a bridge.
(Source: beefbuds, via willlaren)
How much do you charge people for artwork?
THIS IS THE KIND OF HELL THAT I LIVE WITH.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE KIDS?
Helping M.V.A. with some folding while creating some “artwork” of my own.
Welp, looks like I can just throw out the contents of my spice rack and just stock up on these.
3D Printers Could Actually Make Donuts Healthy (Huffington Post)
Of all the ridiculous 3-D printing headlines I’ve seen lately, this one is the HuffPostiest.