The mountain goats covering….Jawbreaker?! I don’t know why I haven’t seen this yet, why the intro ad is so long, but more importantly: WHY DOESN’T JOHN DARNIELLE WANT TO KILL COPS LIKE BLAKE SCHWARZENBACH? ARGH.
SO HEARTBREAKING, RIGHT?
If Erin buys six bagels to last her until Friday but she eats two of them today and is eyeing a third- will she be able to feed herself for the rest of the week?
- Did three loads of laundry
- Dyed my Sriracha shirt with some coffee
- Made a small veggie lasagna
- Straightened up the living room
- Wiped down the kitchen counter, including under the microwave and toaster (which I never do, I mean who does?)
- Checked all of my emails
- Washed some dishes
- Made a pitcher of tea
- Looked blankly at the paragraphs in a Pages document that is supposed to become my thesis paper
- Thought about making this list
- Thought about how if I just die now, I won’t have to write my thesis
- Thought about how I’m being a fucking baby
- Made this list
Best pancakes. Ugh. #nom
Miss Cfinn, always.
Save the $11.99 and jump off a bridge.
Helping M.V.A. with some folding while creating some “artwork” of my own.
So, no one’s told me I should take down my show yet…?
Go see it, if you’d like- who knows when it will disappear!
3D Printers Could Actually Make Donuts Healthy (Huffington Post)
Of all the ridiculous 3-D printing headlines I’ve seen lately, this one is the HuffPostiest.
Seeing the Music Tapes tent show was more of a religious experience than most things I’ve done in my life.
this was a sweet, heartwarming show. :)